From: ..hidden..
Subject: Ledger-smb-devel Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9
To: ..hidden..
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:06:32 -0800

Today's Topics:

   1. integration with agora.cgi, anyone? (Hugh Esco)
   2. Re: integration with agora.cgi, anyone? (Jason Rodrigues)

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:43:16 -0500
From: Jason Rodrigues <..hidden..>
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-devel] integration with agora.cgi, anyone?
To: Development discussion for LedgerSMB
        <..hidden..>

On Monday 18 December 2006 05:09, Hugh Esco wrote:
> I'm curious to know if anyone here has done any work to integrate
> agora.cgi with sql-ledger or SMBLedger?  I'm exploring a project
> where I might try to put them together.  It'd be great to get a
> leg up on that project, or to find collaborators for such an
> animal.

I don't think anyone on the core team have worked with
agora.cgi directly, but we are very open to making LedgerSMB
easier to develop with and integrate with 3rd party utilities.
No accounting app is an island :)

What would make integration with agora easier? What interfaces
does agora have to integrate with other software?

In the next version(1.3+) or so, there should be the beginnings
of a XML API, so that parts + customers can be queried,
and ultimately, you'll be able to post sales orders + sales
invoices through this interface.

Jason