Re: Debian packages and Bruce Hohl Install

A practical word from a user:

I (a user) don't generally care if it takes an hour to
install an accounting package that I will later spend
untold hours with.  I do care if I can not even
install it at all for lack of instructions.  And, I
also care deeply about the functionality provided.

So just prepare some good install instructions for a
few popular distros + Windows (the list will help
those who run into snags) and spend your valuable time
working on the functionality because that is what
counts the most.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com