Re: Fwd: Security fix that started all this

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 15:43 -0400, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
> Oops, list is not set to reply-to list. BTW, I know some people have
> strong objections to setting reply-to list, but it is my preference. I
> don't want to force upon everyone though if the concensus is to not do
> so. Any thoughts?

I'm with you... I could care less one way or the other.

But all the lists I'm on that don't set the reply-to at least 1 of every
5 post I do I forget to change the address of the reply which annoys me.

I also dislike being CC'd messages that are destined for a list, which
is why I don't use the reply to all button in my mail client very often.

--
Tony Fraser
..hidden..