The LedgerSMB Core Team is proud to announce the release of version 1.4.4 of our software. The LedgerSMB 1.4 brings a number of advantages including funds accounting and better reporting and is the latest and greatest major version of the LedgerSMB ERP and financial accounting system.
1.4.4 includes a couple of useful enhancements including the ability to track date of birth and id fields for natural person clients, and the introduction of product receipts for vendor invoices. To set this up, go to System/HTML Templates/Product Receipt and upload the one from the demo directory or one of your own design. Do the same with System/Tex Templates/Product Receipt.
Changelog for 1.4.4
* Fixed bug 1225 error saving order/quote for natural persons (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1235, natural persons' orders not on report (Chris T)
* Fixed bug, insufficient perms on account_checkpoint_id_seq (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1238, web services do not run on starman (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1233, insufficient error handling with templates (Chris T)
* Added Product Receipt templates for printing vendor invoices (Chris T)
* (Bug Report 1229), added ID card and birthdate tracking (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1234, trying to save user before employee thows error (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1239, reopening on previous close throws error (Chris T)
* Fixed upgrade bug, referential errors upgrading 1.2 data (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1243, dd.mm.yyyy formats don't work (Chris T)
* Quieted some test cases (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.