The LedgerSMB core team is proud to announce the release of 1.3.43, the latest in the mature 1.3 release line. This release provides a number of relatively minor fixes and enhancements. From here on out, 1.3 releases are expected periodically when needed, but not with significant frequency.
Changelog for 1.3.43
* Fixed bug 1136, manual tax not respecting user number formats (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1171, invoices showing as current when not (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1140, shipto causes exchangerate format lost (Chris T)
* Fixed errors running custom queries where no table yet defined (Chris T)
* Use Shipto button works right away when adding from invoice (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1196, number formatting issue when decimal separator is comma, like 1.000,00 (Pongracz I)
* Fixed bug 1169, sorting orders results in empty list (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1173, employee manager checkbox badly handled (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1199, can change shipto with no effect after positng (Chris T)
* Fixed issue 1183, added login name to menu pane (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1185, email address not shown when emailing statements (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Pongracz I is Pongracz Istvan
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.