The LedgerSMB team is proud to release version 1.3.42. This release corrects a couple of significant issues and a number of more minor issues.
Most significantly this corrects an issue which prevented posting of foreign currency payments when certain conditions regarding rounded, converted amounts were present. Also this corrects an issue where invoices with ship-to addresses were sometimes linked to incorrectly in the reports.
A number of more minor fixes were included as well.
Changelog for 1.3.42
* Fixed #1184 invalid numeric format on payment search field, where date was used instead of amount (Pongracz I)
* Fix for missing emails when emailing orders/quotations (1073, Chris T)
* Fix doubled email addresses when emailing invoice (1186, Pongracz I)
* Fix for inactive customers showing up on receipt search (1095, Chris T)
* Hungarian translation changes (Pongracz I)
* View file_links is no longer dropped before rebuild (Chris T, 1099)
* Fix for invoice with shipto linking to wrong one on report (Chris T, 1104)
* Fix for shipto's not being automatically checked (Chris T, 1100)
* Fixed forex rounding issue with single payments not posting (Chris T)
* Fixed typo in search payment form: aligh -> align (Pongracz I)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Pongracz I is Pongracz Istvan