Re: How do I get LedgerSMB to work

On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 18:28 -0400, Kevin Bailey wrote:
> I had a new server set up with Debian wheezy - got LS working but some
> perl updates seems to have broken things.

   What "perl updates" and what things were "broken"?  Both my main
system (currently still using 1.3.18-2) and the test system I generally
use for LedgerSMB (currently a test package for v1.3.23) are current
Debian wheezy systems and I have not seen such issues on them, so I am
very interested in hearing details of the issues you had.

Jame