Re: 42883:ERROR; expected 1.3.12 error

Hi Folks,
Sorry for the large file. A message just came saying it's being held awaiting moderator's approval.
Just in case it's too big to be posted with the file, I'm replying to this so that the text part of the message (under this message) can get through.
My apologies for the inconvenience.
Thank you.
Billy