42883:ERROR; expected 1.3.12 error

Hi,

I've installed ledgersmb 1.3.12 on Squeeze.

Using the url, http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl. When I try to create a database using the Data Management Console with postgres as the user and postgres as the password and entering a database name (ie. 'test),

I get a message box that says “A username and password are being requested by http://localhost. The site says: "LedgerSMB"”. When I enter the password and move on, the Confirm Operation screen appears. Choosing to create a database takes me past the language setting screen, country code and General Sql screens. Clicking Next there brings up an error screen that says:

Error!

42883:ERROR: function public.person__list_salutations() does not exist

LINE 1: SELECT * FROM "public"."person__list_salutations"() ^ HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Using http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl to access the database that seems to have been created brings up the message box that says “A username and password are being requested by http://localhost. The site says: "LedgerSMB"”. When I enter the password and move on, the following error message appears:

Error!

Database is not the expected version. Was , expected 1.3.12. Please re-run setup.pl against this database to correct.

Any ideas to help correct these problems would be really appreciated. I've spent over a day searching for answers and trying various ideas, but am at wit's end.

Thank you.

Billy