Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - next . .

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

On 2012-02-06 03:51, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> Chris,
>

>> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..
>>> It is starting to be too hard/slow - maybe my best option is to set
>>> up
>>> a virtual Fedora 16 x86_64 machine and install there and worry
>>> about
>>> re-integrating into my production machine sometime later?  Then,
>>> at
>>> least, I could start getting the accounting done . .
>

> I gave up and started from scratch (dbinit) and restored all the DBs
> (they are all small anyway) - and will do the LSMB install from
> scratch
> as well and see what happens . .

Thankfully I have now got past the
/usr/share/ledgersmb/sql/Pg-database.sql problems . . (Pg-central.sql
needs renaming in the RPM install stuff).

Ok, Pg-central needs removing.  It's no longer needed.,

The next line does not work:

  su - postgres -c "psql ledgersmb -c \"update users_conf set password
= md5('yada') where id = 1;\""

Ok, removing this as well.

because "users.conf" does not exist - I don't know if that is causing
the next problem but I browse to:

  http://localhost/ledgersmb/admin.pl (or setup.pl)

and I get prompted to download the file . . stuck again . .

sounds like Apache's config is not sufficient in the RPM.  Will look into this.  Int he mean time, you can get around this by running the install.sh in the ledgersmb install directory.

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades