Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - next . .

Chris,

On 2012-02-06 03:51, Philip Rhoades wrote:
Chris,

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..
It is starting to be too hard/slow - maybe my best option is to set
up
a virtual Fedora 16 x86_64 machine and install there and worry
about
re-integrating into my production machine sometime later? ÂThen,
at
least, I could start getting the accounting done . .

I gave up and started from scratch (dbinit) and restored all the DBs
(they are all small anyway) - and will do the LSMB install from scratch
as well and see what happens . .

Thankfully I have now got past the /usr/share/ledgersmb/sql/Pg-database.sql problems . . (Pg-central.sql needs renaming in the RPM install stuff).

The next line does not work:

su - postgres -c "psql ledgersmb -c \"update users_conf set password = md5('yada') where id = 1;\""

because "users.conf" does not exist - I don't know if that is causing the next problem but I browse to:

  http://localhost/ledgersmb/admin.pl (or setup.pl)

and I get prompted to download the file . . stuck again . .

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades