Re: upgrade from 1.2.21 to 1.3.3

Hello David,

Postgres is rejecting authentication.  You must allow a connection to
127.0.0.1 and/or ::1 if using IPv6 to the database on port 5432.
Check your /etc/postgresql/9.1/main/pg_hba.conf file. Reconfigure and restart postgresql. Once you've upgraded the database, you can change
these settings back.

I have check pg_hba.conf, it looks ok :

# Database administrative login by UNIX sockets
local   all         postgres                          ident

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local   all         all                               md5
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               md5

no mention of the 5432 port, but this one is the default of postgresql isn't it ?

Please use setup.pl after fixing postgresql hba.

Same blocking Step on the parts when I choose to upgrade the database from 1.2 to 1.3

Again, please use setup.pl and report back.

I understand thatit is useless trying to login to LedgerSMB since I haven't upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3

Best

Philippe

--
http://www.migratis.net