1.3RC4 Installation HTTP 404 issue help request

The Ol'e 404 Error.

Distro: Debian Squeeze

Installation path: "/usr/local/ledgersmb"

URL's Failing: (none actually working)

http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl

I did chown -R the install dir with www-data:www-data.

Apache is running. And has been restarted.

When I add the "Include  statement to the httpd.conf file of Apache, it
complains about an Alias being overriden that has already been declared.
Per the INSTALL file in the tarball, in Debian, you shouldn't need to modify
the httpd.confile, just include the ledgersmb.httpd.conf file in the conf.d
 directory. I've done  both. No change in outcome.

For the record, Debian Squeeze x32 is running in a VirtualBox VM and is up to
date. The Debian Squeeze VM's sole purpose is to demo ledgerSMB. I installed
it last night in the VM.

Hosts file at the bottom

# ledgersmb-httpd.conf file
# located in /etc/acpache2/conf.d

# This file must be edited to substitute the current path with
# /usr/local/ledgersmb

Alias /ledgersmb /usr/locall/ledgersmb/

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb>

  # Rewrite rule to allow HTTP Authorization information to the scripts only
  # from this directory.
  RewriteEngine On

  # Redirect the /ledgersmb and /ledgersmb/ URL paths to
  # the true login script: /ledgersmb/login.pl
  RewriteRule ^/ledgersmb/?$ /ledgersmb/login.pl [R]

  # Indicate that the HTTP Authorization data should be passed
  # to the CGI scripts running from this directory
  RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

  AllowOverride All
  AddHandler cgi-script .pl
  Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks

  # By default, only allow from localhost.  If you change this, please be
  # advised that you should use SSL protection on any and all network
  # connections that access this application in order to protect usernames and
  # passwords.
  Order Deny,Allow
  Allow from 127.0.0.1
  Allow from localhost
  Deny from All

  # The rest of this file just tightens up security.
  <Files ~ "\.conf$">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from All
  </Files>
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/users>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/bin>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/utils>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/spool>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/templates>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

# Debian Squeeze Hosts file