Re: A little trouble installing 1.4.

Great! Good to hear it's mostly working now. I'm sure Chris and I will find the problem with the user-creation tomorrrow morning.

Bye,

Erik.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Chris Calef <..hidden..> wrote:
And... DING DING DING!

"This database operation has completed successfully. LedgerSMB may now be used."

Thanks very much for all the help, that did it!

Just in case any other part time SQL newbies follow along here, the precise syntax on create user for my version of postgres is:

create user ccalef with password 'mypasswordhere';  (no quotes on username, single quotes on password, and "with" added.)

Yay!  Now, on to the real work...  :-)

Cheers,
Chris C