Most work done on 1.3.32

Wanted to let everyone know we have gotten the major fixes for 1.3.32 in place.  Absent unexpected, urgent reports we expect to start a release candidate at some point in the next few weeks.  if you want to try the end of branches/1.3 you should go and use setup.pl to rebuild your database routines.

I will be taking a little bit of a break from 1.3 development to work on 1.4 and some other matters.  The goal is to get 1.4 ready for release candidate testing as soon as possible.