Re: Environment for 1.4

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to ask about the required environment of 1.4 beta1.

Will it run in the same environment as 1.3?

More or less.

There are some different CPAN dependencies.  We now require Moose.

The one big change I think is that the minimum Pg version required is 8.4 now.

There are also possibilities to run LedgerSMB (later 1.3 and 1.4) in new environments, but I would not recommend this at this point in the beta period because, well, error handling in CGI is often better than anything else.

Best wishes,
Chris Travers