Re: Environment for 1.4

More or less.

There are some different CPAN dependencies.  We now require Moose.

The one big change I think is that the minimum Pg version required is 8.4 now.

There are also possibilities to run LedgerSMB (later 1.3 and 1.4) in new environments, but I would not recommend this at this point in the beta period because, well, error handling in CGI is often better than anything else.

Thank you Chris,

I plan to use debian testing or 6 with nginx + fcgi.

In this case I clone an existing vps and install 1.4 onto it, installing new dependencies.

Thank you!

István