Re: wxPOS almost there

Sorry about the delay here.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Andres Basile <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello Havard,
>
> I would like to finish this, at least a basic invoice but I'm having issues
> understanding how to record the invoioce on the database, so far:
>
> 1. New Acc Transaction
> -Id, table_name
>
> 2. New AR
> -Date, invoice true, total with taxes, total without taxes, total paid
>
> 3. New Invoice
> -Foreach part { trans_id, sell price, qty }
>
> 4. Inventory
> -Foreach part {Parts_id, qty, shipping_date, trans_id}
>
> 5. Taxes
> How should I record them? I'm summing total amount for each tax account and
> then a transaction

These get recorded in acc_trans.

> 6. Cost Account
> From where I have to get the part cost? Maybe an old transaction when I
> bought it?

The current approach is to look at the invoice table and check qty
against allocated and build up COGS that way.

I would like to move this into a stored procedure, as that would make
it easier to make the logic consistent.  If you can give me a few
days, I can try to do this.