Re: wxPOS almost there

Hello Havard,

I would like to finish this, at least a basic invoice but I'm having issues understanding how to record the invoioce on the database, so far:

1. New Acc Transaction
-Id, table_name

2. New AR
-Date, invoice true, total with taxes, total without taxes, total paid

3. New Invoice
-Foreach part { trans_id, sell price, qty }

4. Inventory
-Foreach part {Parts_id, qty, shipping_date, trans_id}

5. Taxes
How should I record them? I'm summing total amount for each tax account and then a transaction

6. Cost Account
From where I have to get the part cost? Maybe an old transaction when I bought it?

Am I missing something here?

I will appreciate some clarification. =)
Thanks in advance.-

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Håvard Sørli <..hidden..> wrote:
On 11. april 2012 19:43, Andres Basile wrote:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3516949&group_id=175965&atid=875352

> You will find a complete description in README file.

Andres, thank you for your code and doc.

It's submitted to svn:

Revision: 4641
http://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/ledger-smb/?rev=4641&view=rev

--