Re: Pre-beta4/post-beta4 TODO

Just as a report on where we are here:

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> Refactoring database creation tests so that they use a general purpose
> Perl module (LedgerSMB/Database.sql (90% done)

Done, all tests passing with the possible exception of the adding of
an administrator user which is part of the LedgerSMB::DBObject::Admin
module (not tested, will complete tonight/tomorrow)

> Fixing new bugs as they are reported. (only one in  queue).

0 in queue

> Ensuring all test cases pass.

All tests tested and passing with the following exceptions

1) LWP test scripts (t/63-lwp.t) not tested, presumed they will pass
when I get to them.

2)  t/40-dbtest.t's admin user creation routines not tested.  Not sure
if they pass at the moment.

The plan on my side is to do a release of 1.2.23 on Monday followed by
a release of 1.3.0 Beta 4 on Wednesday or Thursday.

I expect to have all outstanding items here complete by Monday.