Pre-beta4/post-beta4 TODO

Hi all;

So here's my pre-beta4 and post-beta 4 TODO.  If anyone has anything
that must be added pre-beta4 or that I have missed that needs to be in
1.3 post-beta4, please reply and I will send out a new TODO.

Pre-beta4:

Refactoring database creation tests so that they use a general purpose
Perl module (LedgerSMB/Database.sql (90% done)
Fixing new bugs as they are reported. (only one in  queue).
Ensuring all test cases pass.
Any additional time will be spent reviewing and working on the manual.

Post-beta4

Manual tax entered on invoices
File attachments for AR/AP/GL transactions
Allow import of existing users.....
Allow import of COA files after database creation.
More code documentation........

Anything have anything to add to this?