Re: Tax account creation: how to 'detect' tax accounts?

    Luke> Why?

    Luke> I mean, I know it would be kind of nonsensical to uncheck that box after
    Luke> the fact, but if for some reason someone really wanted to, maybe they
    Luke> should be able to.

    Luke> So I'll ask the question: is there any conceivable reason why someone
    Luke> might want to uncheck a tax account?

Because the tax in question has been abolished or it applicability has
changed, and new stuff shouldn't have it applied ever.  But, alas, there
are things that need to be back dated or which a government tells you
that you should have done it to.

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.