Re: Changing tax.pm in 1.21 for a new tax which replaces two old taxes

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> I'll look into it this afternoon.

Here is something fun to try. While waiting I thought I would repeat
some of my earlier tests.

I change the system date on the lsmb server to some time before the
tax change. Then I try to create an A/R invoice with a date before the
tax change and after the tax change. *Sometimes* it creates a good
invoice. The taxes are correct for the month of the invoice. I can
create good invoices until I change the system date to something else
like the current date which is after the tax change. Then when I reset
the sytem date back to an earlier date the systems may or may not
create good invoices.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

A/P Invoices consistently refuse to find the correct tax.

Gerald.