Re: Changing tax.pm in 1.21 for a new tax which replaces two old taxes

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> I think you are missing a step.
>
> Set the initial tax rate for the new tax to 0 with a valid to date of
> when it is enacted.

Thanks Chris,

When I try to set a tax record to a 0% rate I get:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique
constraint "tax_pkey" at LedgerSMB/AM.pm line 1607.
Error!

INSERT INTO tax (chart_id, rate, taxnumber, validto,
pass, taxmodule_id)
ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "tax_pkey"

Gerald.