From: Howard Lowndes <..hidden..>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023, 21:45
Subject: "Create new work flow"
To: LedgerSMB <..hidden..>

Version 1.11.4
On Sales Invoice, Credit Invoice, Vendor Invoice, Debit Invoice, in
the lower part of the screen there is a small section "Create new
workflow". One of the preset items is the date and time. I notice that
it is putting in the UTC date and time and not the locale date and
time.
Is there a system setting that I have missed or should I be reporting
this as a bug along with Issue #7801?

Regards,

--
Howard.