LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Some progress

At last I have got starman to remain stable and allow a login screen.
I can get the setup.pl screen and I have created a database (manual page 44)
At the stage I'm not getting the screen Fg 5.2. I am getting a screen to allow me to setup users and I have setup a few users with different accounting capabilities. I can also manipulate these users to change their capabilities.
What I am also not getting is the ability to setup a chart of accounts.
If I login as a normal user, not as the dbadmn, I get the greeting page and the menu lst of my abilities. I tried Genera; Ledger->Chart of Accounts to see what happened, knowing that I had no CoA, and I got a system error to the effect that Perl module Excel::Writer::XLSX probably wasn't installed. Full error follows:
Template error: undef error - Can't locate Excel/Writer/XLSX.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Excel::Writer::XLSX module) (@INC contains: /opt/ledgersmb/bin/.. lib old/lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl/5.32.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.32.1 /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl5/5.32 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl-base /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl/5.32 /usr/share/perl/5.32 /usr/local/lib/site_perl) at lib/LedgerSMB/Template/Plugin/XLSX.pm line 18.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/LedgerSMB/Template/Plugin/XLSX.pm line 18.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Module/Runtime.pm line 314.
at lib/LedgerSMB.pm line 667.
I'll continue when cpan has finished doing t's thing loading the missing module.

--
Howard.