LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: Further investigation

[ledgersmb-users] Re: Further investigation

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 10:37 AM Howard Lowndes <..hidden..> wrote:
My problem is with starman repeatedly starting and failing so I have run is from the CLI with the result as in the attached screen grab. The grab then has the lines referred to.

Your mail got stuck in the moderation queue because of the attached image (because of the size of the resulting mail). Your messages are much more unlikely to end up in the moderation queue if you copy/paste the relevant log lines.

Looking at this error, I see you don't have libcpanel-json-xs-perl installed. We use the abstraction layer JSON::MaybeXS which abstracts the use of JSON::PP, Cpanel::JSON::XS and JSON::XS. Unfortunately, JSON::XS does not offer the "allow_bignum" method which both of the other two do and LedgerSMB depends upon.

Thanks for this report! I'm thinking how we can raise an error indicating this mismatch earlier in the start-up process.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.