LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Project seeks translator for Spanish (Spain/Mexico/Colombia/...)

[ledgersmb-users] Project seeks translator for Spanish (Spain/Mexico/Colombia/...)

Hi,

The project is looking for one or more translators to help out with the Spanish translation: it is currently 41% complete which means that with an investment of a few hours, most screens will be translated. For a translation to be useable, we don't need to reach 100% as many translations exist for errors that hardly show up.

If you would like to do something for the project, but hesitate if this is the thing for you, please contact me off list. There we can either chat or call and go into more detail of what it might mean.

If your want to jump right in: The easiest way of getting started is too head over to https://explore.transifex.com/ledgersmb/ledgersmb/, sign up and start translating. If you would rather use a text editor, you can clone the repository or download one of the files at https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/tree/master/locale/po and start translating in those. You can either PR your progress in that case, or send it by mail to me or this list. In that case, I'll make sure it gets uploaded.

Thanks in advance for stepping up and giving back to the project!

PS: translators for other languages are very welcome too!

Regards,

Erik