LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Call for Papers (Talks) TPRC 2023

[ledgersmb-users] Call for Papers (Talks) TPRC 2023

Hi LedgerSMB Community,

I am emailing this list in my capacity as a volunteer for The Perl and Raku Foundation Marketing Committee

I would like to invite someone from the community to present a talk at this years North American Perl and Raku Conference. The Committee recognizes the importance of LedgerSMB as a mature and active Perl project, so we are contacting projects like yours to specifically extend the invite to present talks.

Call For Papers is open for The Perl and Raku Conference and you can submit your talk Ideas at https://tprc.to/papers. Talk submission deadline is March 31 Midnight UTC.

The Conference will be held in Toronto, Canada on July 11 to 13, 2023 with more details at https://tprc.to/

Kind Regards

Dean Hamstead

Marketing Committee Volunteer, The Perl and Raku Foundation