LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Refused to connect

I’m at a loss and I could use some insight.

I’m trying to host SMB on a machine on my local network.  I’ve followed the installation directions to the nth degree except for the reverse proxy part and I simply cannot connect to the server from my remote machine.  I’m clearly missing something and I’m such a novice that I don’t know what it is.

I can see from netstat:

tcp        0      0 localhost:5762          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

When I’ve tried to connect I’ve entered the following in my web browser:

http://192.168.88.15:5762/setup.pl

http://192.168.88.15:5762/login.pl

http://192.168.88.15:5762

The remote machine is on the same network as I’m constantly configuring the server through ssh.  I would love to give more details but I don’t know what you would want.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Sent from Mail for Windows