LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] questions re: inventory and inventory management

[ledgersmb-users] questions re: inventory and inventory management

Greetings

Looking at the possible use of ledgersmb.

Inventory and inventory management get to be quite useful in such is
used (not to necessary for consulting firms though - - grin!).
I can't find any screenshots or any information in the manual I can
find online regarding this area.

Anyone have some text/pics so that I can access what ledgersmb does?

TIA