LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: modified GIFI codes

[ledgersmb-users] Re: modified GIFI codes

Hi!

> I would like to add invoicing to my business system.
> In my AP I'm using GIFI codes modified to look like xxxx.xx.xx.xx so that I can get the granularity that I want.
> Does LedgerSMB  tolerate AP numeric codes with more than 4 digits (like my 10 (with spacers - - - much easier to read that way!!))?

Yes: there's no practical limit to the number of characters (digits
and letters or other characters) you may want to use the GIFI field
with. The technical limit is a little over 8,000 (eight thousand)
bytes.

Regards,

--
Bye,