From: Louis <..hidden..>
Date: 15/10/21 02:11 (GMT+08:00)
To: lsmbdev <..hidden..>
Cc: ..hidden..
Subject: RE: [ledgersmb-users] Problem moving from 1.7.35 to 1.8.13

Ok, I've been trying various iterations of this without success.

I have scripted it so that I can replicate with accuracy. Basically I

1) Log in to existing tarball instance with a known good username and
password

2) Log out of tarball instance and shutdown the tarball starman.

3) ensure all of previously existing docker instance is removed

4) use the docker-compose method of starting  postges and lsmb
containers.

5) do a pg_dump of tarball instance "hethcote" database

6) create the same good username and password in the container's postgres
and check that the md5sum passwords match.

7) copy the pg_dump into the postgres container

8) docker exec psql with \i to load the pg_dump from tarball instance to
docker instance

9) log in using known good username from tarball instance into the docker
instance and get a bad username/password message.

Is there something I missing?

Louis