LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: Stuck upgrading 1.6.27 to anything beyond

[ledgersmb-users] Re: Stuck upgrading 1.6.27 to anything beyond

Hi Louis,

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 6:24 AM Louis B. Moore <..hidden..> wrote:
Different error:

    Error!
    Can't create directory /tmp/deleted_transaction_files/hethcote: No such
    file or directory at
    /usr/local/ledgersmb/sql/changes/1.6/track-deleted-transactions.sql.checks.pl
    line 38.

Ok. That's a bug in the upgrade script, where it doesn't create the "/tmp/deleted_transaction_files/" directory before creating the "hethcote" directory within it. I'm working to create a new release as I write this, which should fix that problem. Before running the upgrade to 1.6.33 (if David's advice didn't help you yet), please remove the /tmp/deleted_transaction_files directory you created manually. Before removing it: please check that you're not accidentally deleting files that were downloaded into it.

HTH,

--
Bye,

Erik.