LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: Error finding template

[ledgersmb-users] Re: Error finding template

Hi Erik,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 11:30:42PM +0100, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 2:57 PM Pete Houston <..hidden..> wrote:
> > the remaining problem is that the document presented to us is not the
>
> postscript output but is simply the raw latex source.
> >

> Ok. Can you share the first line(s) of your template? I think I know what's
> missing, but would like to confirm it.
>

> > Although there are plenty of lines in the error log (see below), none
> > of them seem to explain this. What could cause LSMB to return the raw
> > latex source rather than the generated postscript from it?
> >

> LedgerSMB installs a plugin into Template Toolkit which enhances TT to
> generate the required postscript output -- given the right instructions.
> This instruction is what I'm looking for in the first few lines of your
> template.

Here is the start of the template:

\documentclass[a4wide]{scrartcl}
\usepackage[frame]{xy}
\usepackage{tabularx}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\setlength{\voffset}{0.5cm}
\setlength{\hoffset}{-2.0cm}
\setlength{\topmargin}{0cm}
\setlength{\headheight}{0.5cm}
\setlength{\headsep}{1cm}
\setlength{\topskip}{0pt}
\setlength{\oddsidemargin}{1.0cm}
\setlength{\evensidemargin}{1.0cm}
\setlength{\textwidth}{19.2cm}
\setlength{\textheight}{24.5cm}
\setlength{\footskip}{1cm}
\setlength{\parindent}{0pt}
\renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{1}
\begin{document}

Most of those \setlength commands are going to go once I've tuned it
and I expect the \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} can also go. What else
do we need to introduce here to get the latex to be processed?

Thanks,

Pete
https://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036