LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] An old user back again with a Q for a friend

[ledgersmb-users] An old user back again with a Q for a friend

People,

I used LSMB briefly many years ago before my IT work evolved into having one full-time client - and then I retired. Now I have a friend who might be interested in LSMB. I know data can be exported as CSV but have people written their own custom export facilities for producing custom formats for their accountants to easily import / digest? - my preference would be to write a Ruby script to do something like this.

We are in Australia BTW so any comments re LSMB and Australian tax forms etc and multi-currency stuff is also appreciated!

Regards,
Phil.