LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Unable to connect to localhost - Linux

[ledgersmb-users] Unable to connect to localhost - Linux

Hi, I'm an extreme noob with LedgerSMB and Docker and Postgres so please go gentle on me :-)
I have setup LedgerSMB on docker on my Linux machine. And I know I connected to it when I first set it up. But when I tried to access it today I only get a connection refused message from the browser. The containers are running and they are supposedly running on port 5762 however, when I run ss -plnt I do not see anything on that port. I must have done something wrong, but I don't know what. Does anyone here have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Glenn