LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: An error occurred

Ok. My final question for the night. Having played with the checkboxes on the accounts I was able to create a summary account for inventory which I used in the defaults, but it won't seem to let me put my raw materials to my raw materials only to the summary account. I would prefer to see various categories of production in separate account heads, raw, in process and finished. What am I doing wrong?