LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Selecting a next bug to work on

[ledgersmb-users] Selecting a next bug to work on

Hi,

As promised on my GitHub Sponsors account (https://github.com/sponsors/ehuelsmann) I've drawn up a selection of bugs that I'm ready to take on. The community will be offered an opportunity to help select the bug that adds most value when being solved.

Today, I'm sending out my first mail with a list of bugs I think I can take on and solve in the upcoming weeks:

* Rate entry allowed for default currency
   Currently, when entering a rate in 1.7, the user needs to choose the
   currency for which this rate is being entered. Unfortunately, the default
   currency is included in that list.
   https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/4236
* Barcode scanning on invoices/orders broken by parts drop-down
   Before 1.5, hitting enter in the part number field would update the invoice screen
   and advance the entry to the next line (for a next scan). Currently, all this is broken.
   https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/1584
* New <invoice|order|...> buttons on Credit Account screen should populate customer
   Currently, these buttons don't populate the customer, instead returning the user an
   empty screen.
   https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/932

Please provide your feedback as to which of these bugs adds the most value to you by Tue 17 Dec. Please note that sponsors get an actual vote; all others provide advisory feedback.

If your most-wanted bug isn't in this list, please mail me directly about that and I'll check to see if I can add it to the list on its next iteration. Before you mail me, please make sure your bug is registered as a bug on GitHub (https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues).

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.