LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] SMB 1.5.12 with no change that I know of

[ledgersmb-users] SMB 1.5.12 with no change that I know of

This morning, when I went to SMB all of the main screens are greyed out. They still work but it is very difficult to see the screens. I recently updated my Linux system including FireFox.

Trying to eliminate causes, I have tried, Firefox and Chromium on Linux (5.3.12-200.fc30.x86_64) and Firefox on Windows 10. All have the same issue. Any hints?

--
Regards,
Bill Ott

Home: 919-363-0031