LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Re: [ledgersmb-users] Running LedgerSMB 1.5 with a schema other than public

Erik Huelsmann a écrit :
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:02 PM Nicolas Couchoud <
> ..hidden..> wrote:
>
>       I found other places where schema public explicitely appears :
>     * In sql/changes/1.5/open_forms_callers.sql, there are three requests
>     explicitely mentioning table « public.open_forms ». This prevents the
>     complete upgrade of the tables from 1.3 to 1.5. I patched the file by
>     suppressing « public. » and it works.
>

> Hmm. Ok. In order to prevent future updates from going breaking on your
> database, I need a bit of information from you: In your database, there's
> a table called "db_patches". This table has a 'sha' and a 'path' column.
> I need the content of the 'sha' column for each of the files you patched
> (indicated in the 'path' column). Could you send me the sha of that file?
> I want to see if I can recreate the same SHA. (or that I need to send you
> a new sha for that column...)

  The only file I patched in direcftory sql/changes is
sql/changes/1.5/open_forms_callers.sql . The corresponding sha column in
table db_patches is
ke63Vj9L87jBNBhn3SgzIAtT2WQ3GBjowM24pRtt4H1a13PmUd3hW9T+VQCsPUF2UDXWs9pMIPbOEE/l7kNROA
  In my patched file I added a comment in French so it may be difficult for
you to obtain the same sha.

  Regards.