LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] error msg when adding record. Where's the error log?

[ledgersmb-users] error msg when adding record. Where's the error log?

In a simple as possible database (made with default template),
I tried to add person, but firefox browser showed:

Error!
Access Denied
More information has been reported in the error logs at
  /usr/share/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB.pm line 766.

  Why would the error log be stored in a .pm file?
  That in the line is:

       die $state_error->{$dbh->state}
           . "\n" .
$locale->text('More information has been reported in the error logs');

So, it must mean that I should look at the error log file to which
the above statement from the.pm write.  However, it's not easy to
see from the code where that log file is located.

So, my question is, where is the log file and does anyone have any
idea why I'm getting the Access Denied error message in the 1st place?

TIA.

-regards,
Larry