From: Vincenzo Romano <..hidden..>
Date: 15/11/2016 19:43 (GMT+08:00)
To: ..hidden..
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] Installing LedgerSMB as non-system application.

I'd like to install the package (v1.4) in the home of a non-privileged
user, just like you can do with wordpress and other web applications.
As this topic is not covered by the documentation (afaik) I'd like to
know whether there is any caveat about this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies