Some Other Suggestions to LedgerSMB 1.5

Hi all:

I already made other probes to different process of LedgerSMB 1.5 and have other suggestions:

1) Attachment Process on General Journy Entry fail:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58767921/LedgerSMB/Attachment%20Process%20to%20Grl%20Ledger%20entry%20fail.mp4

2) Human Resource: I add a new employee and the process to asign wages and deductions fail (The process isn't run):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58767921/LedgerSMB/Process%20to%20add%20wages%20and%20deductions%20to%20an%20employee%20fail.mp4

By the way, It is useful to have option of a payroll process and calculate the payroll each time that the company have to do using the information of each employee or with updated data.

3) Up inventory part: I tried to up an item but the process to recognize the vendor that I put fail:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58767921/LedgerSMB/Up%20a%20Part%20Inventory%20%20Fail%20vendor%20recognize.mp4

I hope this help too,

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez