Re: Upgrading 1.3.47 to 1.4.27: No duplicate meta_numbers.

Ok. Got help on IRC to fix that. :-)
Now I get this error:

GIFI accounts not in "gifi" table
Please use the 1.3/1.4 UI to add the GIFI accounts
gifi_accno

I don't use GIFI and indeed the 'gifi' table is empty, and there is no
'gifi_accno' table.  I tried to enter something into the 'gifi' table
using 1.3 UI, but no success.  How can I get rid off this?

Arne