Re: Adjusting entries

Hi Erik,

That explains why the examples I found seemed to use random names that could apply to account types but not necessarily so.  We won't be using it now but it's nice to know we have something we could grow into.

Thanks
Bob
>>> Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> 9/24/2015 1:03 PM >>>
Hi Bob,

The "Source" field content (and thereby role) can be freely chosen, *unless* you want to make use of the reconciliation functionality *and* you want to upload your bank transactions for reconciliation through CSV.

If you don't want to use bank-transaction-upload-for-reconciliation, then you can use it for whatever you want.

Regards,

Erik.