Re: balance sheet csv missing description

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:18 AM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

On the PDF and the HTML output, the account description comes out fine.
On the CSV output, that column is blank.
(I have to use the CSV so that I can then sort by GIFI and generate my T2SCH100)

This is 1.4.12.

About to be fixed in 1.4 HEAD (to be part of 1.4.13).

Thanks for reporting!

--
Bye,

Erik.