payments in the future

I was entering a bill (Vendor Invoice) that will get invoiced to a CC next
week.  With 1.4.11ish (I'll upgraded to 1.4.12 this afternoon), when I
entered a day that was in the future in the payment part, something seemed to
think it was blank, and complained at me.

Finally, I entered nothing, and used the Cash/Payment to mark it as paid,
and that worked fine.  I think I've done this in the past with other
versions.

Feature or bug?

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [