Re: Error when printing invoice.

Thanks for your response and Merry Christmas!  :-)

Sorry for the noise - it seems that this error occurs when I register an
invoice and its payment at the same time - or maybe by selecting 'Add
Transaction' in stead of 'Sales Invoice' ('Salgsfaktura' in Norwegian).
I'm not sure if I've used that one before.  Normal 'Sales Invoice' works
as before so I'm happy.

Anyway, I don't have much clue of what you are referring to. :-( Latex,
Perl and such is unknown territory for me, so I do have much
understanding of the inner workings of LSMB.  But I can apply changes
and test if I'm told what to change.

Best regards
Arne