Re: LSMB 1.4.8 error adding contacts

What I was afraid of re: breakage.

I will get a 1.4.9-rc1 out tonight to address this issue.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 3:47 AM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi Chris,

I upgraded to LSMB 1.4.8. When I try to add a new contact, I get this error:

Error!

Can't call method "list_roles" on an undefined value at LedgerSMB/Scripts/contact.pm line 317.

dbversion: 1.4.8, company: bus004

Regards,

Peter

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more